Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

:: I Love Him But I cant Have Him ::

Love hurts. I say that because I know. Love is... or was amazing. 
It's an in credibl ethe way he has me on the edge of my seat because he's so completely random, 
I never know what's coming next. I
t's hard to explain, but he filled some void in me, and now, without him, 
I'm missing something again.
I wonder if it will ever truly, whole heartedly be filled again. 
I just don't want to know what it's like to hurt any more... 
I like to pretend everything's alright 
because when everyone thinks you're fine  
sometimes you forget for a while
that you're not

I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you..
How go od you look when you smile.
How much I love your laugh.
I day-dream about you off and on,
replaying pieces of our conversation;
laughing at funny things that you said or did..
I've memorized your face &&
the way that you look at me..
I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine..
I wonder what will happen the next time we are together
& even though nothing will come out of this,
i know one thing for sure, for once.. i dont care,
i charish every moment i have with you.

I LOVE HIM BUT I CAN'T HAVE HIM !
Oh God..Help me please..The I comfort my Self The more I cry

0 pengkritik Innocent Gal:

Post a Comment

Dengan nama Allah yang maha pemurah lagi maha mengasihani

Bagi la comment ye..hehhe Maacceehhh :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bg